Libra Digital: An Integrated View
- Flavia Pacheco Silva (Petrobras) | Sylvia Couto Anjos (Petrobras) | Ana Cristina Florentino Ferreira (Petrobras) | Olivier Edward Wambersie (Shell) | Daniela Gonçalves Moura (Petrobras) | Luciana Frechette Pinheiro (Petrobras) | Bruno Evione Santos (Petrobras) | Thais Eleuterio R. Oliveira (Petrobras)
- Document ID
- Offshore Technology Conference
- Offshore Technology Conference Brasil, 29-31 October, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Publication Date
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- 2019. Offshore Technology Conference
- Asset of the Future, Libr@Digital, Digital
- 9 in the last 30 days
- 177 since 2007
- Show more detail
- View rights & permissions
Digital transformation has revolutionized the way companies operate in the market, changing their work processes with the inclusion of new technologies and thus influencing their culture. In the oil and gas industry, this phenomenon is more recent and is increasingly accentuating. Its importance is such that companies are adjusting their structure to accelerate the implementation of this new culture.
At Petrobras this movement was no different, the corporate area responsible for the digital transformation in the company orchestrates this movement, identifying new opportunities, coordinating corporate initiatives and following the fronts already being implemented in other areas, ensuring alignment with institutional guidelines.
Libr@Digital program aligned with Petrobras’ Digital Transformation corporate initiative and it has been working as a testing environment to validate the solutions before scaling them up to Petrobras operations. This is so, because Libra in its structe congragates all disciplines that integrate the E&P activities, from exploration to oil offloading.
|File Size||838 KB||Number of Pages||6|