A Model Designed for HSE Big Data Analysis in Petroleum Industry
- Tongxin Wu (CNPC Research Inst. of Safety & Environment Technology) | Yaming Mao (CNPC Research Inst. of Safety & Environment Technology) | Gang Zhao (CNPC Research Inst. of Safety & Environment Technology)
- Document ID
- International Petroleum Technology Conference
- International Petroleum Technology Conference, 26-28 March, Beijing, China
- Publication Date
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- 2019. International Petroleum Technology Conference
- 7.6.4 Data Mining, 6.3 Safety, 7.6 Information Management and Systems, 6.1 HSSE & Social Responsibility Management, 7.6.6 Artificial Intelligence, 7 Management and Information
- HSE, Data Analysis Platform, Data Analysis Model
- 9 in the last 30 days
- 102 since 2007
- Show more detail
- View rights & permissions
|SPE Member Price:||USD 6.00|
|SPE Non-Member Price:||USD 20.00|
HSE (Health, Safety, and Environment) management is one of the most concerned matters of every business, especially in petroleum Industry. Currently, analyzing the origin of accident and tracing the responsibility of accident commonly happened after the accident due to the lack of analytical theories, methods and models. This paper presents a HSE big data analysis framework which is capable of analyzing historical data of HSE management to promote the practicality and scientificity of HSE management.
This paper has done much research of HSE data analytics. Based on the features of HSE management in petroleum Industry, it elaborate the open source projects and its applicable scenes in data analytics. Then, it gives suggestions of choosing open source projects to establish data analytics platform under given conditions. Last, by using data warehouse, data mining, machine learning and pattern identification technology, a HSE big data analytics framework was presented in this paper. This framework includes the level of data acquisition, data storage, data processing, data analysis, and data application.
The efficient use of this model can help to untangle doubts of HSE big data analytics, discover the regularity and characteristics of accidents, and enhance supervision and warning of safety production.
|File Size||797 KB||Number of Pages||6|
M. Mohammadpoor, F. Torabi, Big Data analytics in oil and gas industry: An emerging trend, Petroleum (2019). Doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.petlm.2018.11.001.
Hutchinson M, International LD, Thornton B, Theys P. Optimizing Drilling by Simulation and Automation with Big Data. SPE Annu. Tech. Conf. Exhib., Dallas: Society of Petroleum Engineers; 2018. doi:https://doi.org/10.2118/191427-MS.
Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data and Analytics with Transwarp Data Hub. http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/data-center-virtualization/unified-computing/solution-overview-c22-739353.pdf.